Add To Cart
Add To Cart
|Title: Visual Theology Guide to the Bible|
By: Tim Challies, Josh Byers
Number of Pages: 208
Publication Date: 2019
|Dimensions: 9.00 X 7.50 (inches)|
Weight: 1 pound 4 ounces
Stock No: WW577966
The deepest truths of the Bible accessible in a way that can be seen, understood, and experienced like never before, combining graphics and text to teach the nature and contents of the Bible in a fresh and exciting way.
For a beautiful, approachable, informative presentation of the concepts and principles of Scripture--turn to any page of A Visual Theology Guide to the Bible and be instantly immersed in the visuals and teachings of God's Word.
A Visual Theology Guide to the Bible is not only a wonderful introduction to the Christian life, it is a functioning guide for understanding and living out your faith.
You'll see how the Bible is put together, why the authors wrote each book, and what all of it means for your life today. What's more, you'll learn why the Bible can be trusted and how to answer common criticisms of the Bible.
Used in conjunction with Tim Challies and Josh Byers' bestselling book, Visual Theology, this unique resource helps you connect the truth of the Bible to your life, showing how God's eternal truth leads to life change and transformation.
A Visual Theology Guide to the Bible:
- Is written by authors Tim Challies and Josh Byers, each of whom have a deep desire to convey the deepest truths of the Bible in a fresh, beautiful, and informative way
- Will help you develop a plan to read and study the Scriptures
- Is a follow-up to Visual Theology and expands on the timeless, historic, biblical truths presented in that bestselling book
- Will help you grow in godliness by practicing what you learn
- Is perfect for new believers, long-time Christians, students, small groups, pastors, church leaders, and anyone else interested in seeing the Bible afresh
A pastor, noted speaker, and author of numerous articles, Tim Challies is a pioneer in the Christian blogosphere. More than thirty thousand people visit Challies.com each day, making it one of the most widely read and recognized Christian blogs in the world. Tim is the author of several books, including Visual Theology and The Next Story. He and his family reside near Toronto, Ontario.
Josh Byers is a communications pastor, artist, speaker, husband, and father who resides in Iowa. Josh is an idea maker and creative visionary. His work has been featured in a wide variety of outlets from the Gospel Coalition to the Tonight Show. He writes and publishes graphics regularly at joshbyers.com.
This is simple yet profound, clever without being flashy. Helpful and practical. Speaking as a person who avoids diagrams and graphs at all costs, I found the infographics in this book to be illuminating. This cheeky little number is a class act. -- Mez McConnell, pastor of Niddrie Community Church, Edinburgh, and director of 20schemes
Youve probably seen (or used) a gospel presentation drawn on a whiteboard or a napkin. Its remarkable how God gives us spiritual insight when we behold truths about him with our eyes. With engaging graphics and descriptions of the Christian faith, Tim Challies and Josh Byers have done something genuinely unique in Visual Theology. See for yourself! -- Gloria Furman, author of Treasuring Christ When Your Hands Are Full and The Pastors Wife
My mind is blown. Tim Challies and Josh Byers marry rock-ribbed Reformational theology with breathtaking presentations. The effect is something like following John Knox into the Matrix. In this diaphanous world, we encounter no fiction, but very reality itself --- God-reality --- and we are transformed. -- Owen Strachan, associate professor of Christian theology and director of the Center on Gospel and Culture at Midwestern Baptist Theological Seminary
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines >> Scripture/Word of God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> Biblical Interpretation
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Church History >> History of the Bible & Bible Translations
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Scripture
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Bible Reference >> General
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.