Kingdom Man: Every Man's Destiny, Every Woman's Dream - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is not available for purchase in Malaysia.
In Kingdom Man, the newest Focus on the Family book by Tony Evans, men will be empowered to exercise the God-given leadership they were created for by giving them a kingdom understanding, vision and perspective on their identity. It also covers a biblical worldview of a man's responsibilities, along with practical steps on how to be the man they were destined to become! eBook version.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Focus on the Family
Publication Date: 2012
Kingdom Woman: Embracing Your Purpose, Power, and Possibilities - eBookTony Evans & Chrystal Evans HurstFocus on the Family / 2013 / ePub$14.995 Stars Out Of 5 11 Reviews
So begins this powerful volume from Dr. Tony Evans, now in softcover. Tony believes that God wants every man to be a world-changer. He skillfully takes readers along a journey through the principles of biblical manhood, exploring how those who live, work, and minister around a kingdom man benefit from his leadership and care. Men will be challenged to fully understand their position under God as well as their position over what God has given them. Equipped with these concepts, they can actively pursue ways to maximize and develop the character qualities of biblical manhood in their lives. As Tony contends, the enemy doesnt want you to know it, but youre not the man you think you are. Youre a whole lot more. Starting now, you can be a kingdom man.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> Family >> Home Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> Family >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues