Add To Cart
Add To Cart
You can find answers in this concise but comprehensive guide. Learn about the leaders, teachings, and history of most of the church families in America. In addition to membership statistics, you'll find...
- a brief explanation of how the denomination began
- a short summary of its teaching on God, the Bible, the church, and other important topics
- a quick overview of some of its distinctive characteristics Whether you're looking for a new church or enriching your fellowship with believers from other traditions, you'll be much better prepared with this revised and expanded edition of The Complete Guide to Christian Denominations.
Number of Pages: 448
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2015
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)|
Handbook of Denominations in the United States 13th EditionCraig D. AtwoodAbingdon Press / 2010 / Hardcover$17.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 10 Reviews
$23.99Save 25% ($6.00)
Pocket Dictionary of North American Denominations: Over 100 Christian Groups Clearly and Concisely DefinedDrew BlankmanInterVarsity Press / 2004 / Trade Paperback$9.00 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 9 Reviews
$10.00Save 10% ($1.00)
In this concise but comprehensive guide to most of the church families in America, you'll find a brief explanation of how each denomination began; a short summary of its teaching on God, the Bible, the church, and other important topics; and a quick overview of some of its distinctive characteristics.
Ron Rhodes, president of Reasoning from the Scriptures Ministries, is heard regularly on nationwide radio and is the author of Bite-Size Bible Answers, Bite-Size Bible Definitions, Commonly Misunderstood Bible Verses and 5-Minute Apologetics for Today. He holds ThM and ThD degrees from Dallas Theological Seminary and teaches there and at several other seminaries.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Church History >> Significant People & Events >> Historical Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Comparative Religions >> Christian Denominations