Add To Cart
Add To Cart
7th Grade American History Lesson Plans
This set of lesson plans is designed to be used with the Memoria Press history curriculum recommended for the 7th Grade.
This lesson plan features weekly assignments for 34 weeks (assignments are not broken down by day). There are checkboxes by each assignment for easy tracking.
7 pages, comb-binding, paper cover.
Please note that this resource is only a lesson plan and does not contain any teaching content. The following resources (not included) are assigned:
- 200 Questions about American History Student Guide
- The Story of the Thirteen Colonies & Great Republic Text
- The Story of the Thirteen Colonies & Great Republic Text Student Guide
- OR Instead of the Story of the Thirteen Colonies, you may choose to use Story of the World Volume 4
- Poetry for the Grammar Stage is optional - a single recitation for a quiz is assigned
Teacher's Guides for both curriculum series are also available for easy grading (sold-separately) .
Vendor: Memoria Press
Publication Date: 2013
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
We offer thousands of quality curricula, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call us at 1-800-CHRISTIAN.