Add To Cart
7th Grade Accelerated Literature Lesson Plans
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
This set of lesson plans is designed to be used with the Memoria Press Grade 2 Literature Curriculum, including the Student Guide, Teacher's Edition, and novel, for: Animal Folk Tales; Prairie School; The Courage of Sarah Noble; Little House in the Big Woods; and Tales from Beatrix Potter.
This lesson plan schedules lessons five days per week with boxes for M-F of each week; each box features assignments on what to read or what activities to complete. Each assignment has a checkbox next to it for easy tracking. Covers 33 weeks. 19 pages, comb-binding, paper cover. Please note that these lesson plans are already included in the Memoria Press Grade 2 Core Classical Curriculum Manual. This guide also includes discussion points, letter activities for phonics review, supplemental phonics activities, and assessments for select weeks.
The following resources are required to use this curriculum (not-included and sold-separately).
- Wind in the Willows Memoria Press Student Guide
- Wind in the Willows Memoria Press Teacher's Edition
- Wind in the Willows (ISBN 9781402725050; Sterling Publishing)
- Treasure Island Memoria Press Student Guide
- Treasure Island Memoria Press Teacher Guide
- Treasure Island (ISBN 9781402714573; Sterling Publishing)
- Memoria Press Poetry & Short Stories: American Literature Student Guide
- Memoria Press Poetry & Short Stories: American Literature Teacher's Edition
- Memoria Press Poetry & Short Stories: American Literature Text
- As You Like It Memoria Press Student Guide
- As You Like It Memoria Press Teacher's Edition
- As You Like It (ISBN 9780198328698; Oxford University Press)
- Tom Sawyer Memoria Press Student Guide
- Tom Sawyer Memoria Press Teacher Guide
- The Adventures of Tom Sawyer (ISBN 9781402714603; Sterling Publishing)
Vendor: Memoria Press
Publication Date: 2013
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
We offer thousands of quality curricula, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call us at 1-800-CHRISTIAN.