or checkout with
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
The power to heal (emotionally, spiritually, mentally, and physically) is in God's hands, but the ability to receive his healing touch is your choice. From 7 practical steps toward healing to hidden roadblocks that keep you in unnecessary pain, Arterburn will help you rediscover the transforming power of God's Word in 7 Ways to Choose Healing, the 1st of 4 books in the New Life Series by best-selling author Stephen Arterburn.
|Title: 7 Ways to Choose Healing - eBook|
By: Stephen Arterburn
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Aspire Press
Publication Date: 2017
Series: New Life
Stock No: WW117731EB
Are you ready to walk in complete healing? Whether emotionally, spiritually, or physically, the power to heal is in God's hands, but the ability to receive his healing touch is your choice. From 7 practical steps toward healing to hidden roadblocks that can keep you in unnecessary pain, you will rediscover the transforming power of God's Word in 7 Ways to Choose Healing from the New Life series. This book will help you:
- Identify root causes of pain and move past the hurt
- Get 2 keys you need for healing and resilience
- Use powerful Scriptures to guide your walk towards freedom and joy in Christ
- And much more!
3 Key Features of 7 Ways to Choose Healing
Whether you're healing from a childhood hurt or a wound that is still fresh from yesterday, Stephen Arterburn equips you with the biblical principles, Scriptures, and practical steps you need to break free from bondage and start moving forward again. Using biblical principles and trusted practical advice, 7 Ways to Choose Healing can help you break the bondage of pain and guide you towards healing, forgiveness, and freedom.
- Digs into Scripture: Solid and Bible-based, 7 Ways to Choose Healing presents time-tested counseling backed by Scriptures in concise and straightforward summaries.
- Interactive and Practical: From bestselling author Stephen Arterburn, this trusted study includes simple overviews, checklists, reflection questions (with journaling space), and practical steps you can take each day to walk towards healing. Includes—
- 6 Ways to Trade Your Grief/Past for a Fresh Start
- 20 Questions to Help You Process: Fear, Anger, Guilt/Shame, and more
- 20 Ways to Rise Above Your Circumstances and Regain Control of Your Life
- And much more!
Perfect to hand to a friend, for individual and group use, recovery programs, Christian counseling resources, single parents groups, church library, and more. Paperback, 6.5" x 4.5", 112 pages.
Discover Ways to Choose Healing Through Prayer, Scriptures, and Counseling
Are any of the following affecting your life? Are you stuck in an unhealthy rut due to any of them?
- Heartbreak or isolation
- Divorce or loss/grief
- Abuse, cruelty, or abandonment
- Alcoholism or substance abuse
- Injury or wounds
- Shattered dreams or lost hopes
Or perhaps something from your past continues to wreak havoc on your life? Have you just simply lived unhealed for too many days? Months? Years? 7 Ways to Choose Healing brings you key steps and practical, compassionate advice for any trial you're experiencing. From healing through connection with others and breaking the cycle of bad relationships to overcoming fears and finding the courage to embrace healing, Stephen Arterburn walks you through trusted counseling practices and biblical solutions for restoring your life and rebuilding it to be stronger than ever before.
7 Ways To Choose Healing: Scriptures, Prayers, Christian Counseling, and More!
At one time or another, every human being needs healing. The type of healing needed will differ from person to person—what you need is probably not what your neighbor needs. But in every instance, healing is a choice in which God and humans are involved. God chooses to heal; we can make choices to ensure we experience whatever healing God, in his eternal purpose, has for us. From simply asking a friend to get lunch and learning self-forgiveness to allowing yourself to feel emotions and the risk of dating again after a broken relationship, Arterburn introduces 7 ways that God may do His divine work in you:
- Connection with Others
- Addressing Your Emotions
- Observing Your Choices
- Reaching Out for Help
- Embracing Your Life
- Overcoming Fear
7 Ways to Choose Healing is perfect for:
- Individual use
- Small group & Bible study
- Adult Sunday school
- Lay counseling & chaplains
- Divorce recovery
- Addiction counseling
- Church giveaways
- And much more!
ABOUT THE SERIES
The New Life series by Stephen Arterburn is a practical collection of counseling titles covering a wide range of spiritual and relational topics. From midlife crises to spiritual legalism, Arterburn guides readers through the doorway of biblical truth to find freedom and Christ-like transformation.
About The Author▼▲
Stephen Arterburn is the founder and chairman of New Life Ministries and host of the #1 nationally syndicated Christian counseling talk show New Life Live! heard and watched by over 2 million people each week on nearly 200 radio stations nationwide. He is a best-selling author of Every Man's Battle and Healing Is A Choice. With over 8 million books in print, he has been writing about God's transformational truth since 1984. Steve's ministry focuses on identifying and compassionately responding to the needs of those seeking healing and restoration through God's truth.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spiritual Gifts >> Healing
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Recovery
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spiritual Gifts
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Recovery
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spiritual Gifts
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Recovery
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.