Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Deeply based on the Scriptures, the writings of the Saints, and the teachings of our two most recent Popes, this profound and remarkably readable book will introduce you to some of the "hidden" truths of the Eucharist - truths that have always been embraced by theologians, saints, and mystics, but have rarely been passed on to the average person in a meaningful way. In 7 Secrets of the Eucharist, these truths are finally made accessible to all, as author Vinny Flynn shows how each reception of Holy Communion can be a life-changing experience.
No matter how much or how little you already know about the Eucharist, the "secrets" revealed here will bring you to a new, personal "Emmaus" experience, again and again. Perfect for personal devotion, catechesis, study groups, book clubs, and theological studies, 7 Secrets of the Eucharist will rekindle the "Eucharistic amazement" called for by Pope John Paul II. Paperback.
Number of Pages: 140
Vendor: Ignatius Press
|Dimensions: 8.00 X 5.25 (inches)|
No Wonder They Call It the Real Presence: True Stories of Lives Changed by ChristDavid PearsonFranciscan Media / 2002 / Trade Paperback$12.59 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$13.99Save 10% ($1.40)
Patricia Broussard5 Stars Out Of 5May 5, 2010Patricia BroussardVery inspiring, every catholic should read.This book will strengthen your faith. This is a book that I will re-read again in the future.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Sacramental Theology >> Eucharist
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions >> Catholic Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Catholic >> Sacraments >> Holy Communion/Mass
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Catholic >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Catholic >> Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Catholic >> Transformation