Add To Cart
642 Things to Draw
|Title: 642 Things to Draw|
Vendor: Chronicle Books
Publication Date: 2010
Dimensions: 9.00 X 7.30 X 0.90 (inches)
|Weight: 1 pound 9 ounces|
Stock No: WW876445
Diego Jourdan PereiraRacehorse for Young Readers / 2017 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$5.99
Retail Price$7.99Save 25% ($2.00)
Doug StillingerKlutz Press / Spiral BoundOur Price$12.94
Retail Price$16.95Save 24% ($4.01)
Susan SchwakeQuarry Books / 2015 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$12.99
Retail Price$22.99Save 43% ($10.00)
Charles LiedlDover Publications / 2007 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$3.99
Retail Price$4.95Save 19% ($0.96)
The perfect inspirational drawing book meets guided journal: a rolling pin, a robot, a pickle, a water tower, a hammock, a wasp, a safety pin, a kiss. Some are deceptively simple (just try drawing a bicycle!), some are conceptually mind-bending (sketching the sound of girlish laughter?), and some are refreshingly basic (the only hard thing about drawing an egg is deciding how you want it to be cooked). Hip and helpful, 642 Things to Draw is the perfect inspirational sketch book, sure to entertain and provoke the imagination of anyone ready to pick up a pencil.
• Includes 642 random drawing prompts to spark casual doodling while entertaining the mind.
• With a collection of silly, thought-provoking, simple, and complex prompts, this drawing ideas book will push your mind and pencil to think outside the box.
• While different than a traditional step-by-step or how to draw book, you don't have to be a skilled artist to enjoy this relaxing, stimulating, and entertaining activity book.
Budding artists and experienced sketchers alike will find themselves invigorated by this collection of unique and wonderful drawing prompts.
642 Things to Draw is a guided journal that will inspire creativity, energize the mind and stimulate artistry in any aspiring or skilled creator.
• Makes a unique gift for artists of any age to expand knowledge and boost creative awareness.
• A must-have for anyone who could benefit from an occasional creative brain break that is pure enjoyment.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.