Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: 6 Secrets of Preteen Ministry - eBook|
By: Sarah Flannery
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Abingdon Press
|Publication Date: 2018|
For children ages 10-12, transition is the name of the game. Accompanying these not-quite-children, not-quite-teens on their spiritual journeys is a constant balancing act. 6 Secrets of Preteen Ministry will help you manage this balancing act by covering the basic principles of discipleship with preteens, including developmental milestones, the role of parents, the use of technology, and ways to be inclusive of preteens with special needs.
Sarah Flannery has devoted the last 15 years to ministry with children in many settings, both as a church staff person and a volunteer. She is currently Assistant Pastor at First United Methodist Church in Lexington, Kentucky. Along with her husband, she parents two boys, Thomas and Jack. Sarah holds an undergraduate degree from Asbury University and a master's degree in Family Sciences from the University of Kentucky. She co-chairs the Kentucky Annual Conference Children & Family Ministry Team. After reading her stories of hit-or-miss personal experiences of ministry with preteens, you'll not only develop a love for this age group, you'll look forward to your next chance to disciple them!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry >> Equipping Volunteers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources >> Equipping Volunteers
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry