|Title: 6 SAT Practice Tests|
By: Philip Geer Ed.M., Stephen A. Reiss M.B.A.
Number of Pages: 544
Vendor: Barrons Educational Services
Publication Date: 2022
|Dimensions: 10.88 X 8.38 X 1.11 (inches)|
Weight: 2 pounds
Stock No: WW264590
Barrons 7 SAT Practice Tests: 2023 includes an overview of the Reading, Writing, and Math sections on the SAT plus all the practice you need. This edition also includes the most up-to-date information on the new digital exam.
Written by Experienced Educators
- Learn from Barrons--all content is written and reviewed by SAT experts
- Build your understanding with review and practice tailored to the most recent exam
- Get a leg up with tips, strategies, and study advice for exam day--its like having a trusted tutor by your side
Be Confident on Exam Day
- Sharpen your test-taking skills with 7 full-length practice tests--6 in the book, and 1 more online
- Strengthen your knowledge with up-to-date exam information
- Updated Writing and Language sections to reflect the removal of the optional essay
- Continue your practice with 1 full-length practice test on Barrons Online Learning Hub
- Simulate the exam experience with a timed test option
- Deepen your understanding with detailed answer explanations and expert advice
- Gain confidence with scoring to check your learning progress
Philip Geer, Ed.M., has taught English language and literature for more than 30 years in the United States and abroad. He has also prepared students for various standardized tests of verbal ability. He is the author of Barron's 7 SAT Practice Tests, Essential Words for the GRE, Barron's GRE Verbal Workbook, Picture These SAT Words, and Picture These SAT Words in a Flash. He is the academic director of Mentaurs, an educational consultancy that prepares students for standardized tests such as the SAT and the GRE.
Reiss, Stephen A
Stephen Reiss is the founder and owner of the Math Magician and the Reiss SAT Seminars, test preparation centers in San Diego. Jokingly referred to as "San Diego's most boring author", Reiss has authored, co-authored, and edited more than forty books for the test preparation industry. Reiss is also a member of Mensa, the high IQ society.
About the Publisher
In the 1930s, Manuel H. Barron opened a bookstore in Brooklyn, New York.
People from the community asked Mr. Barron about books that might be available to help their children study for the New York State Regents exams. After realizing there wasn't anything available, Mr. Barron created his own study guides.
80 years later, Barron's has helped millions of people prepare for their next step.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.