Add To Cart
Add To Cart
5th Grade Literature Lesson Plans
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
This set of lesson plans is designed to be used with the Memoria Press Grade 5 Literature Curriculum, including the Student Guide, Teacher's Edition, and novel, for: The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe; Heidi; Lassie Come-Home; and Poetry for the Grammar Stage.
This lesson plan schedules lessons five days per week with boxes for M-F of each week; each box features assignments on what to read or what activities to complete. Each assignment has a checkbox next to it for easy tracking. Covers 33 weeks. 17 pages, comb-binding, paper cover. Please note that these lesson plans are already included in the Memoria Press Grade 5 Core Classical Curriculum Manual.
The following resources are required to use this curriculum (not-included and sold-separately).
- The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe Memoria Press Student Guide
- The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe Memoria Press Teacher's Edition
- The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe (ISBN 9780064409421; Harper Collins)
- Heidi Memoria Press Student Guide
- Heidi Memoria Press Teacher Guide
- Heidi (Random House; ISBN 9780141322568)
- Memoria Press Poetry for the Grammar Stage Student Guide, 2nd Edition
- Memoria Press Poetry for the Grammar Stage Teacher's Edition, 2nd Edition
- Lassie Come-Home Memoria Press Student Guide
- Lassie Come-Home Memoria Press Teacher's Edition
- Lassie Come-Home (Macmillan; ISBN 9780312371319)
Vendor: Memoria Press
Publication Date: 2015
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
We offer thousands of quality curricula, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call us at 1-800-CHRISTIAN.