Add To Cart
Master Books 5th Grade Curriculum Kit
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Deals & Promotions
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Neck Size▼▲
- Robe Size▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Make lesson planning easy! This 5th grade curriculum set from Master Books provides a full year's worth of selected subjects and electives that are written from a biblical, creationist perspective. Learn about chemical and physical changes, light waves, magnets, chemical properties, acids and bases, salt, light, static electricity, circuits, the periodic table, and more, using experiment-based learning. Meet newsmakers, explore archaeological treasures, and uncover conversations related to important events and scriptural truth with a timeline to engage interest and discovery. Plus learn about factoring, fractions and decimals using a Charlotte Mason-inspired approach to math.
The combined course schedule recommends lessons 3-4 days per week, 3 hours per day.
- Elementary Chemistry & Physics teaches students about magnets, light waves, chemical elements, different forms of energy, and more by using bubbles, salt, and other common items.
- World of Science is filled with facts about matter and chemicals; energy, motion, and machines; electricity and magnetism; light and sound; space and time.
- The Case of the Missing Mountain features puzzles, mazes, and codes that need to be solved in order to become a Mystery Ranger Teaches young-earth creation concepts, and the history of the Mount St. Helens event.
- Math Level 5 teaches factoring, improper fractions, common and uncommon denominators, and multiplying decimals.
- The Timeline of the Revolution study will help students to understand this crucial period in our nation's history so they can fulfill their duty today, understand how our government is structured, and help preserve our freedom for future generations.
This Grade 5 kit includes:
- Math Lessons for a Living Education, Level/Grade 5
- Timeline of the Revolution Teacher Guide & "America's Struggle to Become a Nation" textbook
- Elementary World History You Report! Pack: Elementary World History Lesson Planner, The Big Book of History, Noah's Ark: Thinking Outside the Box
- Elementary Chemistry & Physics Lesson Planner, Matter Student Book, Matter Student Journal, Matter Teacher's Guide, Energy Student Book, Energy Student Journal, Energy Teacher's Guide
- World of Science book
- The Case of the Missing Mountain
Vendor: Master Books
Publication Date: 2016
Abeka Grade 5 Homeschool Bible Curriculum Materials KitAbeka / 2015 / Other$345.85
Master Books Grade 5 Curriculum KitMaster Books / 2015 / Other$180.69 Retail:
$225.84Save 20% ($45.15)
ACE Comprehensive Curriculum (6 Subjects), Single Student Complete PACE & Score Key Kit, Grade 5, 3rd Edition (with 4th Edition Social Studies)Accelerated Christian Education / Other$277.89 Retail:
$296.40Save 6% ($18.51)
Homeschool Reviews/Home School, Inc. Grade 5 Quick Start Curriculum KitChristian Liberty Press / Other$221.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$282.40Save 21% ($60.41)
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
We offer thousands of quality curricula, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call us at 1-800-CHRISTIAN.