Add To Cart
Add To Cart
|Title: 552 PSAT Practice Questions, 2nd Edition|
By: Princeton Review
Number of Pages: 288
Vendor: Princeton Review
Publication Date: 2018
|Dimensions: 10.88 X 8.38 (inches)|
Weight: 2 pounds
Series: College Test Preparation
Stock No: WW487483
This product is an eBook
Princeton ReviewPrinceton Review / 2015 / ePubOur Price$9.99
Jean BurkAmerican Family Association / 2009 / DVDOur Price$16.99
Retail Price$19.95Save 15% ($2.96)
Princeton Review / 2020 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$13.49
Retail Price$17.99Save 25% ($4.50)
Princeton Review / 2020 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$12.99
Retail Price$16.99Save 24% ($4.00)
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• Familiarize yourself with the test and timing with our PSAT overview
• Prepare for all question types with Reading, Writing & Language, and Math drills
• Pinpoint your strengths and work through your weaknesses with a full-length practice test
Work Smarter, Not Harder.
• Diagnose and learn from your mistakes with complete answer explanations for every question
• See The Princeton Reviews techniques in action and solidify your PSAT knowledge
• Learn fundamental test-prep strategies to eliminate choices and quickly solve problems
Hone Your Competitive Admissions Edge.
• Learn everything you need to know about National Merit® Scholarships
• Take bonus warm-up drills online
• Discover useful post-SAT advice in an extra, online "College Insider"supplement
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.