THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get extra preparation for an excellent AP European History score with 550 practice questions and answers.
Practice makes perfectand The Princeton Reviews 550 AP European History Practice Questions gives you everything you need to work your way to the top. Inside, youll find tips and strategies for tackling the AP World History Exam, tons of material to show you what to expect on the test, and all the practice you need to get the score you want.
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 2 full-length practice tests and 9 practice drills covering each subject type
• Practice drills organized by time period and subject type for focused prep
• Essay prompts to help you practice how to write a winning essay
Academic and Strategic Explanations.
• Walkthroughs of free response questions to show you how to write a high-scoring essay
• Answer keys and detailed explanations for each drill and test question
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to avoid traps and beat the test
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.