THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get extra preparation for an excellent AP Calculus AB & BC score with 550 extra practice questions and answers. This eBook edition has been optimized for digital reading with cross-linked questions, answers, and explanations.
Practice makes perfectand The Princeton Reviews 550 AP Calculus AB & BC Practice Questions gives you everything you need to work your way to the top. Inside, youll find tips and strategies for tackling and overcoming challenging questions, plus all the practice you need to get the score you want.
Inside The Book: All the Practice and Strategies You Need
• 2 diagnostic exams (one each for AB and BC) to help you identify areas of improvement
• 2 comprehensive practice tests (one each for AB and BC)
• Over 300 additional practice questions
• Step-by-step techniques for both multiple-choice and free-response questions
• Practice drills for each tested topic: Limits, Functions and Graphs, Derivatives, Integration, Polynomial Approximations, and Series
• Answer keys and detailed explanations for each drill and test question
• Engaging guidance to help you critically assess your progress
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.