Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Add To Cart
52 Weekly Devotions for Busy Families
52 Weekly Devotions for Busy Families helps parents develop in their children a life-long love and relationship with God. Easy-to-follow format with short Scripture reading and quick devotions builds foundations of faith through family interactions. Optional hands-on activities and chat prompts help parents carry the thoughts throughout the week to intentionally share Jesus in daily life. 225 pages, softcover, 5.5" x 7.5".
|Title: 52 Weekly Devotions for Busy Families|
By: Karen Whiting
Number of Pages: 224
Publication Date: 2017
|Dimensions: 7.50 X 5.50 (inches)|
Weight: 10 ounces
Stock No: WW4111832
Marty MachowskiNew Growth Press / 2010 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$19.895 out of 5 stars for Long Story Short: Ten-Minute Devotions to Draw Your Family to God. View reviews of this product. 12 Reviews
Retail Price$24.99Save 20% ($5.10)
Marty MachowskiNew Growth Press / 2012 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$19.894.5 out of 5 stars for Old Story New, New Testament: Ten-Minute Devotions to Draw Your Family to God. View reviews of this product. 4 Reviews
Retail Price$24.99Save 20% ($5.10)
Teresa J. HerbicWhitaker House Publishers / 2016 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$13.495 out of 5 stars for Family Prayer Made Easy: A Practical Guide for Praying Together. View reviews of this product. 4 Reviews
Retail Price$14.99Save 10% ($1.50)
Len WoodsRose Publishing / 2018 / Imitation LeatherOur Price$9.995 out of 5 stars for Who I Am in Christ Daily Devotional: 100 Daily Devotions. View reviews of this product. 10 Reviews
Retail Price$14.99Save 33% ($5.00)
Enjoy having 52 weekly devotions packed with engaging stories, hands-on activities, memory verses, and relevant discussion questions. Flexibly designed for families with busy schedules, the easy-to-read 52 Weekly Devotions for Busy Families is the perfect way to get your whole family together for fun and memorable moments while building a personal connection with God! Transform your family with 52 week devotions that include—
5-Minute Devotions and Bible Reading
Covers topics that matter to your family, such as: praying, belonging in our family, overcoming fears, trusting in God, and more!
Optional Chat Prompts That Will Get Your Family Excited to Talk about God!
- Your family will connect with God and with each other as they answer these discussion-generating questions based on key Bible stories.
- Includes 3+ questions for each devotion and a wrap-up section to discuss what you learned!
Fun Family Activities (Optional)
Features 150 Hands-On Devotional Activities, including crafts, games, scrapbooking, team-building challenges, and even snacks! Each devotion includes at least 5 optional activities.
Between homework, laundry, grocery shopping, and extracurricular activities, it's hard to find time to get the whole family together. Your schedule is already packed, so how can you make room for family time that grows you closer to each other and closer to God? As short as 5 minutes or as long as an hour, the flexible, short-format design of 52 Weekly Devotions for Busy Families fits quality time and Bible learning right into your schedule! Softcover, 224 pages, 5.5"x7.5"
Experience the convenience of having a year's worth of family time and spiritual growth designed just for busy schedules right at your fingertips.
5 Key Features of 52 Weekly Devotions for Busy Families
- Flexible and Easy-to-Use: Spend anywhere between 5 minutes to an hour. At bedtime or at the dinner table, start any time, anywhere! Offers clear instructions and a simple format
- Short and Meaningful. Enjoy having 2-4 minute devotions that are engaging, relatable, and meaningful. Great for on-the-go families!
- Bible-based. 2-4 minute Scripture reading, with "going deeper" options.
- Hands-On Activities. Help your family connect to God and each other with 150 optional activities that will help build firm faith foundations with fun family interaction.
- Age-Appropriate. The questions and activities range from easy (preschool) to more thoughtful (middle school). So, you can ask each child a different question at their level.
Enjoy Having Over 150 Hands-On Devotional Activities and Crafts
Mix and match activities and discussion questions with the devotions and 52 key topics like friendship, thanksgiving, serving others, and much more!
From fun cookie-baking activities that teach about Easter to drawing out your favorite names of God, there are over 150 exciting hands-on activities, crafts, and recipes to be used year after year! Create a solid foundation and a personal connection between you, your family and God to last the rest of your lives with themes and activities including—
- What's in a Name?: Create a family collage using drawings, magazine clippings, etc. to celebrate how God specially made each of us
- Service: Make a list of ways family members can serve one another; then go out together and learn about community needs (serving at food pantries, park clean-ups, etc.)
- Belonging to Family: Read the story of Jesus' birth and act it out as a family to celebrate the Christmas story!
- Creation: Hand out clay and make your favorite animals while talking about the days of creation
- and much more!
How To Use 52 Week Devotions for Busy Families
Before bedtime. Around the dinner table. Wherever and whenever you choose to have your family devotional time, 52 Weekly Devotions for Busy Families fits perfectly into your on-the-go schedule and lifestyle. Have the flexibility to—
- Start (or Restart) Any Time — No need to wait for the new year to start building your family's faith! The holidays and seasons (Easter, Christmas, summer, back-to-school, etc.) are clearly marked and easy to find!
- Choose Your Frequency — Some weeks are busier than others, and the 52 Weekly Devotions for Busy Families adapts to your schedule! Start your week off right with a once-a-week routine, or spread the activities throughout the week between homework breaks or before/after meals.
- Decide Your Devotional Length — Last minute meetings at work or maybe the soccer game went into a tie breaker? Kids home early from school? Experience the flexibility of knowing that each devotional can be as short as 5 minutes or as long as an hour; add as many activities or crafts to each week as you'd like! The "More Time?" option extends each lesson with additional scriptures and reflections.
- Build a Scrapbook/Prayer Journal — Enjoy getting a book of memories to flip through as you continue your family's journey with God each week! From favorite verses, your family tree, prayer requests, and photos you'll cherish forever, each devotion includes tips for adding to your growing scrapbook/prayer journal.
- Include Traveling Family Members or Those Abroad — Great for military families or families with frequent travelers! 52 Weekly Devotions for Busy Families offers practical solutions and tips to continue your devotions to include everyone, no matter how near or far!
Perfect for family ministry, personal use, church giveaways, and more. Softcover, 224 pages, 5.5"x7.5"
About the Author
Karen Whiting is an international speaker, former television host, and award-winning author of eighteen books. She has written more than six hundred articles for more than sixty publications and loves to let creativity splash over the pages of what she writes. Currently, Karen writes for Leading Hearts and Molly Green Magazines. She writes for women, families, children, and the military. Best sellers include God's Girls and The One Year My Princess Devotions.
Karen has lived in many states, almost always near the water. She is a widow, the mother of five including two rocket scientists (yes, for real) and a grandmother.
Other Titles in the Series▼▲
- 52 Weekly Devotions for Busy Families (9781628625080)
- 52 Weekly Devotions for Families Called to Serve (9781628628173)
- 52 Weekly Devotions for Family Prayer (9781649830265)
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.