Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
The Chapmans offer heartwarming stories and thoughtful prayers to inspire you: a schoolboy discovers a safe haven (God, I pray my grandchildren will know love instead of hate...); a grandchild's mischievous response when asked about a wrongdoing (Thank You for laughter. I pray my grandchildren's gladness will be in You...).
|Title: 52 Prayers for My Grandchild - eBook|
By: Steve Chapman, Annie Chapman
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
|Publication Date: 2015|
Stock No: WW77562EB
As a grandparent, you have a powerful impact on your grandchildren’s lives. And the most important pathway is prayer. Steve and Annie Chapman offer you these heartwarming stories and thoughtful prayers for inspiration. You’ll read about…
a bullied schoolboy who discovers home is a safe haven. God, I pray my grandchildren will know love instead of hate, cheers instead of jeers, and mercy instead of judgment.
- a grandparent’s insights on helping grandkids honor their parents. Heavenly Father, I pray You’ll open my grandchildren’s eyes to how their good behavior blesses others.
- a grandchild’s response when asked if she’d ripped a page from The Little Engine That Could. “I think I did, I think I did, I think I did.” Lord, thank You for laughter. I pray my grandchildren’s gladness will be found in You.
God gives you the amazing privilege of going to Him for your grandchildren. What a blessing!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> Intercessory Prayer >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> Intercessory Prayer
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Family