THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the PSAT with 500 practice questions & everything you need to know about National Merit Scholarships!
This eBook edition has been optimized for on-screen viewing with cross-linked questions, answers, and explanations.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Targeted drills for all PSAT topics
• Answers and detailed explanations for every question
• Preparation that helps you succeed across all setions of the test
Everything You Need To Know for a High Score.
• Examples of all question types, including Sentence Completions and Writing Skills
• Tips on how to qualify for National Merit recognition
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• Equivalent to 3 full-length practice tests with detailed explanations
• Practice that replicates the real test and covers all sections: Math, Critical Reading, and Writing Skills
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. In addition to helping millions succeed on standardized tests, The Princeton Review provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. Along with classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring, and online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.