Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Diana and Stephanie find a brochure for a marriage counseling retreat and are suspicious when they are brought to Diana's grandparent's house for a "long weekend." Things that weekend don't get any better, and Diana hits a deer when driving and Stephanie unexpectedly leaves with her mother. Are the girls forever separated?
Number of Pages: 208
Publication Date: 2013
Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.60 X 1.40 (inches)
Series: Sisters In All Seasons
Meet the Ponytail Girls, The Ponytail Girls Series #1Bonnie Compton HansonRoseKidz / Trade Paperback$7.49 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$10.99Save 32% ($3.50)
On a long weekend with Dianas grandparents, Stephanie and Diana face what could be their greatest fear: another divorce in their family.
Diana and Stephanie find a hidden brochure for a marriage counseling retreat in Norm and Lynns room, and their suspicions flare when theyre dropped off at Dianas grandparents home on Lake Norman for a long weekend. Will there be another divorce? Things go from bad to worse when Diana hits a deer while practicing driving. Then Stephanies mom shows up unexpectedly, and the girls are separated. Is it for good? Isnt that what they wanted? As the girls wonder what it would be like to not have to put up with each other, Diana finds something in the woods, and everything changes.
This final book in the Sisters in all Seasons series brings the story of Stephanie and Diana to a close, and shows what happens when two opposites become friends, and maybe sisters.
Praise for Summer of the Wolves:
This funny, gentle and compassionate story feels fresh, thanks to appealing, closely observed characters, both major and minor, and a compelling setting
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Siblings/Family Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Animal Stories
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Emotional Issues
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Siblings/Family Life
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Animal Stories
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Emotional Issues