Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 292
|Dimensions: 9.00 X 7.50 X 0.75 (inches)|
The Lazy Couponer: How to Save Over $25,000 Per Year in Just 45 Minutes Each WeekJamie ChaseRunning Press / 2011 / Trade Paperback$11.70 Retail:
$13.00Save 10% ($1.30)
Do you wish you were a savvy supermarket shopper who knows how to cut your weekly food budget, banish fast food from the dinner table and serve your family meals that are delicious and good for them? Well, Erin Chase, "The $5 Dinner Mom", is here to help.
Erin is the founder of "$5 Dinners", the skyrocketing internet website that's now the go-to source for families who want to eat well and stay within a budget. Erin became a supermarket savvy mom, challenged herself to create dinners for her family of four that cost no more than $5 and is here to share her fool-proof method with you in her first cookbook that contains over 200 recipes that cost $5 or less to make. First, Erin will show you how to size up the best supermarket deals, clip coupons that will really save you money and create a weekly dinner menu plan. Then, in each recipe she shows you just how much she paid for each item and challenges you to do the same.
Here are a few of her favorites:
- North Carolina Pulled Pork Sandwiches - $4.90
- Curried Pumpkin Soup - $4.41
- Apple Dijon Pork Roast - $4.30
- Orange Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry - $4.94
- Creamy Lemon Dill Catfish - $4.95
- Bacon-Wrapped Apple Chicken - $4.96
- Country Ribs with Oven Fries - $4.77
Join the army of devoted followers who have already let Erin Chase show them how to be savvy supermarket shoppers who cook tasty, economical meals. You'll never spend more than $5 on dinner again.
Davette Battle5 Stars Out Of 5January 21, 2010Davette BattleLoved it! Very easy recipes to follow. Awesome hints and tips. Having the prices next to each ingredient helped me realize when I was spending too much or if a sale was really a sale or not.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Household Management >> Penny-Wise
- Crafts & Recreation >> Cooking >> Meals
- Crafts & Recreation >> Cooking >> Menu Planning
- Crafts & Recreation >> Cooking >> Quick & Easy
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family
- Last Chance Bargains >> Crafts & Recreation