Add To Cart
40 Questions About Arminianism
Add To Cart
The actual life and teaching of Jacobus Arminius often go unknown or misunderstood across many Protestant traditions. Answers beyond a basic caricature can be elusive. What are the essential historical backgrounds of Arminianism, and what theological teachings connect to the Arminian point of view? Mixing solid historical research with biblical and doctrinal precision, Baptist scholar J. Matthew Pinson clarifies the foundations of this influential tradition.
40 Questions About Arminianism addresses the following questions and more:
- Who was Jacobus Arminius?
- How has the church interpreted God's desire that everyone be saved?
- How is Arminianism different from Calvinism?
- Can one be both Reformed and Arminian?
- What is "universal enabling grace"?
- What do Arminians mean by "free will"?
- Do Arminians believe that God predestines individuals to salvation?
- Is it possible for a Christian to apostatize?
An accessible question-and-answer format helps readers pursue the issues that interest them most and encourages a broad understanding of historic and contemporary Arminianism.
|Title: 40 Questions About Arminianism|
By: J. Matthew Pinson
Number of Pages: 400
Vendor: Kregel Academic & Professional
Publication Date: 2022
|Dimensions: 9.0 X 6.0 (inches)|
Weight: 1 pound 3 ounces
Series: 40 Questions
Stock No: WW5446856
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.