Add To Cart
40-Day Journey with Dietrich Bonhoeffer
One of the most widely admired theologians of the 20th century, Bonhoeffer was a profound yet clear thinker. Klug selects significant passages from his works, pairs them with appropriate Scripture, sets up a journal-writing exercise, and concludes with prayer. Suitable for an Advent or Lenten study. 144 pages, softcover.
Number of Pages: 144
Vendor: Augsburg Fortress
Publication Date: 2007
|Dimensions: 8.5 X 5.5 (inches)|
Series: 40-Day Journey
A Year with Dietrich Bonhoeffer: Daily Meditations from His Letters, Writings, and SermonsDietrich BonhoefferHarperOne / Hardcover$18.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$24.99Save 24% ($6.00)
Ask a Question▼▲
Q: How do I find Bonhoeffer devotions 2-10? I got started late but would love to get the use all 40 of them.
Devotions 2-10 should appear on pages 22-39 of this devotional book.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Systematic Theology Theologians >> Bonhoeffer
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Devotional Journals
- Easter >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic
- Easter >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living
- Easter >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Devotionals
- Easter >> Lent >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic
- Easter >> Lent >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living
- Easter >> Lent >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Devotionals