Add To Cart
Add To Cart
4-in-1 Precious Blessings Bundle
This Product Contains The Following Items▼▲
Vendor: Rose Publishing
With eye-catching illustrations and unforgettable rhymes, the What Is Series are full-color picture books that introduce kids ages three to six to God's Word and Christian values. Using Scriptures, a bouncing beat, and vibrant pictures, the books in the What Is Series cover key truths about the God's Word, Church, Worship, and more in a way kids will remember. Features a dedication page and illustrations by Chad Thompson (Disney’s Mulan, Lilo & Stitch, and Brother Bear.)
The Precious Blessings "What Is" Series invites young children to dive deeper into the heart of God. Each book provides a clear, precise, and true answer to a common question kids ask about different aspects of the Christian life. Topics include:
- Who Is God?
- What Is Prayer?
- What Is Worship?
- What Is the Bible?
- What Is Church?
Key Features Include:
- 14 popular Scriptures about each topic to introduce kids to a lifetime with God
- Fun rhyming verses to capture their attention
- Age-appropriate vocabulary for easy reading
- Dozens of fun & colorful illustrations
- Dedication Page
Great for parents and teachers or to give as a gift at baptisms, confirmation, birthdays, Sunday school teachers, and more. Hardcover, 8" x 8", 32 pages, perfect for ages 3-6.
Key Features of the What Is Series Rhyming Books
- Age-Appropriate: Easy-to-read vocabulary, concise verses, and age-appropriate concepts make the What Is Series the perfect read-aloud books for bedtime, snack time, in between lessons, and after school session. Whether your child is just learning their ABC's or they're cruising through words with multiple syllables, they'll enjoy being read to or reading it on their own!
- Biblical: Help your little ones dive straight into an exciting life with God at an early age! Packed with 14 key Scriptures every child should know about key topics, the What is Series is a fun and solid way to teach your kids to build a foundation of biblical values for the rest of their lives!
- Highly Visual: Capture short attention spans with fun, relatable, full-color illustrations! Featuring diverse and inclusive illustrations celebrating every background and ability, the What Is Series is perfect for the classroom, homeschool, or as a gift!
- Improves Learning: We know that children love to learn through rhyme. According to scientific research as well as the U.S. Board of Education, rhyming provides a number of learning benefits to children, including better comprehension, spelling, desire to read, pronunciation, and much more. This book teaches children the loving and unchanging character of God with engaging rhyme and colorful illustrations.
These books are helpful guides in answering difficult questions that children may have as well as in bringing clarity to their relationship with God. With rhyming text, captivating illustrations, and a connecting Bible verse on each spread, children will be empowered to walk with Jesus whole-heartedly… one step at a time!
Valerie Carpenter, author of the Precious Blessings series, is involved with worship at her church in La Mirada, California. She is married and has two daughters. She has a BA in elementary education. She is passionate about bringing to life the truths of God to children. Valerie currently resides in La Habra, CA.
Chad Thompson, illustrator of the Precious Blessings series, is a celebrated illustrator, designer, and Disney animator. As a young boy, Chad’s grandfather sat him down at the kitchen table and taught him how to draw cartoons. His love of drawing led him to the Columbus College of Art and Design. Upon graduation, he was hired by the Walt Disney Feature Animation studio in Florida, where he worked on beloved classics such as Mulan, Lilo & Stitch, and Brother Bear. Chad currently works as an illustrator and designer for a wide variety of clients and continues to work in animation for smaller studios in Orlando. When he is not at the drawing board, Chad enjoys spending time with his wife and kids.