or checkout with
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
God has a story to tell. Since before you were bornl, God has baeen pursuing you. He sent his son for you—and your friends.
Your friends have stories. Maybe their stories don't include Jesus—yet. That's where you and 3Story come in.
In this Participant's Guide, along with the video curriculum, you'll learn how to share your story with your friends, and to listen to their stories so you can connect your story and their stories to God's story. It's a way of life unlike anything you've experienced, guiding you to share your faith naturally and authentically.
|Title: 3Story Participant's Guide: Preparing for a Lifestyle of Evangelism - eBook|
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: HarperChristian Resources
Publication Date: 2009
Stock No: WW2609EB
You have a story to tell. Maybe you didn't realize that. When you decided to follow Jesus, your story really started to develop.
God has a story to tell. Since before you were born, God has been pursuing you. He sent his son for youand your friends. Your friends have stories. Maybe their stories don't include Jesusyet. That's where you and 3Story come in.
Evangelism is an essential element of every youth group. But when traditional evangelism methods prove awkward, ineffective, or uncomfortable for students to embrace, its almost impossible to equip your students to understand and share their faith. But 3Story® is different. 3Story is a way of life that guides followers of Christ to BE good news while telling stories of THE Good News. Based squarely on relationships, 3Story focuses Gods story, my story (the student), and their story (their friends). This curriculum course based on Youth for Christs 3Story training presents an interactive learning experience that equips students to live and practice the 3Story lifestylea biblically based, culturally relevant form of discipleship-evangelism that emphasizes being real in personal interactions.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Ministries >> Youth Ministry >> Missions Evangelism & Service
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Ministries >> Youth Ministry >> Studies
- Church & Supplies >> Ministries >> Youth Ministry >> Missions Evangelism & Service
- Church & Supplies >> Ministries >> Youth Ministry >> Studies
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Youth Ministry
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.