Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: The Ten-Day MBA 3rd Ed.: A Step-by-Step Guide to Mastering the Sk - eBook|
By: Steven A. Silbiger
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: HarperCollins e-books
|Publication Date: 2009|
Stock No: WW69654EB
Now totally revised -- the 3rd edition of The Ten-Day MBA includes the latest topics taught at America's top business schools, including leadership, corporate ethics and compliance, financial planning, and real estate. This internationally acclaimed guide (more than 200,000 copies sold in the United States and around the world) distills the material of the most popular business-school courses taught at Harvard, Stanford, the University of Pennsylvania, the University of Chicago, Northwestern, and the University of Virginia. Silbiger's research comes straight from the notes of real MBA students attending these top programs today. You will learn how to:
- Read and understand financial statements
- Develop effective and comprehensive marketing plans
- Understand accounting rules and methods
- Manage your relationship with your boss
- Develop corporate strategies
- Understand the present value concept
- Use quantitative techniques to evaluate projects
- Value stock, bond, and option investments
- Understand the language of business law
- Master the most-used MBA jargon
At the rate of one easy-to-understand chapter a day, this classic business book enables readers to absorb the material, speak the language, and acquire the confidence and experience needed to succeed in the competitive global business world of the twenty-first century.
Steven Silbiger, MBA, CPA, is a senior director of marketing at Plymouth Direct with a gift for communicating sophisticated financial and business issues in the clearest manner possible. More than 400,000 copies of his acclaimed book The Ten-Day MBA have already been sold. A top-ten graduate of the Darden Graduate School of Business at the University of Virginia, Silbiger lives in Philadelphia with his family.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Career Management
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Leadership Skills
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Career Management
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Leadership Skills
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.