Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: 365 Fascinating Facts about Jesus - eBook|
By: Robert Strand
Format: DRM Free ePub
Vendor: New Leaf Publishing
|Publication Date: 2000|
Stock No: WW20192EB
From over 100 sources, popular gift book author Robert Strand has compiled both common and little-known facts about Jesus Christ. The Jesus that Strand uncovers is definitely the Christ of the Gospels, and the political, cultural, and religious times in which He lived are brought to life in this terrific book. Read about the traditions that Jesus grew up with, the historical facts about his birth, death, and resurrection, and mans ideas about Him vs. reality. Great as a reference book or gift, this collection of fascinating facts serves to illuminate "God With Us."
- What was Jesus' last name? According to Jewish tradition, ones last name was always determined by the fathers given name. So the Lords complete name would have been "Yeshua Ben Yosef."
- Old Testament Prophecies Contained in the Old Testament, there are more than 300 specific prophecies alone that concerned Jesus, the promised coming Messiah. These were written from 450 to more than 2,000 years before his birth. Its been mathematically calculated that the probability of just 8 of the more than 300 prophecies being fulfilled by chance is 1 in 1017. It is beyond the realm of calculation to figure the probability of all 300-plus coming to pass in one life.
Robert J. Strand has been a best-selling author since 1982 and a pioneer in gift book publishing. In 1994 his "Moments to Give" series was published by New Leaf Press. Other titles followed until today Strand has authored 58 titles. A dynamic speaker, Strands style packs human interest stories into his presentations, making audiences cry, laugh and think all at the same time. Prior to writing and speaking, Strand was a senior pastor for 37 years in the upper Midwest, and is listed in the first and second editions of Whos Who in Religion in America. He and his wife, Donna, have four children and eight grandchildren.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Bible Reference >> Encyclopedia
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Reference >> Encyclopedia >> Bible Facts
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Reference >> Encyclopedia
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.