With your lives moving in fast forward and no known chance of slowing down, finding time to devote to your marriage can seem nearly impossible. Quality time is incredibly important for maintaining a healthy marriage in this quick-paced society where you run (sometimes literally) from errands to appointments to activities and back again.
One of the best ways to strengthen your relationship is to spend time together with Godespecially when you are busy.
This daily devotional offers inspiring reflections on relationships, encouraging Scriptures, and thought-provoking questions to help you intentionally engage with God and each other. When you prioritize spending a few moments to grow together in your relationship with God, you will quickly learn that it is the best way to begin or end your day.Features:
- High-grade faux leather provides durability and exquisite tactile appeal.
- Heat debossing on faux leather darkens its color, giving the cover a two-tone appearance and creating indentation which shows off the intricate design and varied texture.
- Metallic, pearl, or matte foil finishing touches are elegantly placed to enhance certain features, capturing attention and adding class for an aesthetic appeal.
- This high-quality sturdy Smythe-sewn binding stitches book signatures together creating durability and allowing pages to lay flat when open. Decorative head and foot bands are also added to further complement the overall design.
- This matte art high quality paper with a smooth satin touch provides long-lasting vivid coloration and durability.
- A beautiful satin ribbon marker conveniently keeps your place so you can quickly pick up where you left off.