or checkout with
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: 30 Meditations on Jesus - eBook|
By: Marilyn Hickey
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Whitaker House
|Publication Date: 2014|
Stock No: WW62866EB
Marilyn Hickey and Sarah Bowling know firsthand how meditating on Gods Word can change lives. In this volume, they present 30 biblical meditations on the person and ministry of Jesus Christ. By focusing on who Jesus was and the words He spoke, we will better be able to proclaim our Savior to a watching world. This volume includes convenient tear-away Scripture cards to help the reader maintain focus amid the busyness of life.
Sarah Bowling, the daughter of Marilyn Hickey, is vice president of Marilyn Hickey Ministries and co-host of the internationally broadcast television program Today with Marilyn and Sarah. She is the founder of Saving Moses, a humanitarian initiative dedicated to reducing infant mortality throughout the world. She is also a guest speaker at seminars, conferences, and college campuses throughout the world. Sarah and her husband, Reece, are senior pastors of Orchard Road Christian Center. They have three children and live in the Denver area.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> 30 Day
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Meditations
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> 30 Day
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Meditations
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> 30 Day
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Meditations
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.