- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Whitaker House
Publication Date: 2014
Marilyn Hickey and Sarah Bowling know firsthand how meditating on Gods Word can change lives. In this volume, they present 30 biblical meditations on the person and ministry of Jesus Christ. By focusing on who Jesus was and the words He spoke, we will better be able to proclaim our Savior to a watching world. This volume includes convenient tear-away Scripture cards to help the reader maintain focus amid the busyness of life.
Sarah Bowling, the daughter of Marilyn Hickey, is vice president of Marilyn Hickey Ministries and co-host of the internationally broadcast television program Today with Marilyn and Sarah. She is the founder of Saving Moses, a humanitarian initiative dedicated to reducing infant mortality throughout the world. She is also a guest speaker at seminars, conferences, and college campuses throughout the world. Sarah and her husband, Reece, are senior pastors of Orchard Road Christian Center. They have three children and live in the Denver area.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> 30 Day
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Meditations
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> 30 Day
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Meditations
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> 30 Day
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Meditations