Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: 30 Meditations on Healing - eBook|
By: Marilyn Hickey
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Whitaker House
|Publication Date: 2013|
"Then your light shall break forth like the morning, your healing shall spring forth speedily."Isaiah 58:8
Marilyn Hickey and Sarah Bowling present 30 meditations on Gods Word that will change your life. One of the names of God is Jehovah Rapha, which means "the Lord our Healer" or "the Lord our Health." Healing is part of Gods nature and a central feature of the atonement. Jesus Christ is our double cureremoving both our sin and our sickness. We are healed by His stripes. Gods healing is powerful and readily available to affect all aspects of our lives.
Sarah Bowling, the daughter of Marilyn Hickey, is vice president of Marilyn Hickey Ministries and co-host of the internationally broadcast television program Today with Marilyn and Sarah. She is the founder of Saving Moses, a humanitarian initiative dedicated to reducing infant mortality throughout the world. She is also a guest speaker at seminars, conferences, and college campuses throughout the world. Sarah and her husband, Reece, are senior pastors of Orchard Road Christian Center. They have three children and live in the Denver area.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Meditations
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Illness
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Meditations
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Meditations
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality