Add To Cart
|Title: 3-Minute Prayers for Girls|
By: Margot Starbuck
Number of Pages: 192
Vendor: Barbour Publishing
Publication Date: 2019
Dimensions: 6 X 4.25 (inches)
|Weight: 4 ounces|
Series: 3-Minute Devotions
Stock No: WW228853
3 Minutes of Faith-Building Prayers Just for Your Girl!
Young girls, ages 8 to 12, are encouraged to take a few moments of their day to pause, reflect, and renew their spirits with these 3-minute prayers.
Each day's reading includes. . .
Minute 1: meditate on a brief scripture selection
Minute 2: pray, using the provided prayer to jump-start a conversation with God
Minute 3: reflect on a question for further thought
Each of these 180 prayers address important issues of life common to all girlssuch as knowing God, having friends, making choices, and loving others. Just 3 short minutes, and girls will be on their way to delightful one-on-one time with their heavenly Father!
Margots first book, The Girl in the Orange Dress: Searching for a Father Who Does Not Fail, won the Advanced Writers and Speakers Golden Scroll Award in 2011 for best nonfiction book of the year. Her fifth book, Not Who I Imagined: Surprised by a Loving God, was a finalist in the 2015 Selah Awards for Best Christian Living book.
Margot is a columnist for Todays Christian Woman and an advisor for Gifted for Leadership. Learn more at www.wordmelon.com.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Prayer
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Kids Devotionals >> Girls
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Christian Living
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Prayer
- Kids & Toys >> Kids Devotionals >> Girls