Add To Cart
Add To Cart
2nd Grade Literature Lesson Plans
- All Products
- Spring Super Sale
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
This set of lesson plans is designed to be used with the Memoria Press Grade 2 Literature Curriculum, including the Student Guide, Teacher's Edition, and novel, for: Animal Folk Tales; Prairie School; The Courage of Sarah Noble; Little House in the Big Woods; and Tales from Beatrix Potter.
This lesson plan schedules lessons five days per week with boxes for M-F of each week; each box features assignments on what to read or what activities to complete. Each assignment has a checkbox next to it for easy tracking. Covers 33 weeks. 19 pages, comb-binding, paper cover. Please note that these lesson plans are already included in the Memoria Press Grade 2 Core Classical Curriculum Manual. This guide also includes discussion points, letter activities for phonics review, supplemental phonics activities, and assessments for select weeks.
The following resources are required to use this curriculum (not-included and sold-separately).
- Animal Folk Tales of America Memoria Press Student Guide
- Animal Folk Tales of America (Sterling Publishing, by Tony Palazzo; ISBN 9781402773228)
- The Courage of Sarah Noble Memoria Press Student Guide
- The Courage of Sarah Noble (Simon & Schuster, by Alice Dagliesh, ISBN 9780689715402)
- Little House in the Big Woods Memoria Press Student Guide
- Little House in the Big Woods (by Laura Ingalls Wilder, HarperCollins Publishing, ISBN 9780060581800)
- Tales from Beatrix Potter Memoria Press Student Guide
- The Tale of Tom Kitten, The Tale of Peter Rabbit, The Tale of Johnny Town-Mouse, The Tale of Benjamin Bunny by Beatrix Potter
- Memoria Press 2nd Grade Literature Teacher's Edition
Vendor: Memoria Press
Publication Date: 2013
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
We offer thousands of quality curricula, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call us at 1-800-CHRISTIAN.