Add To Cart
Add To Cart
|Title: 25 Scratch Games for Kids|
By: Max Wainewright
Number of Pages: 120
Vendor: No Starch Press
|Publication Date: 2019|
Weight: 13 ounces
Stock No: WW279905
Learn how to make fun games with Scratch--a free, beginner-friendly programming language from the MIT Media Lab. Create mazes, road-crossing games, and two-player games that keep score. Colorful pictures and easy-to-follow instructions show you how to add cool animations and sound effects to your games. You'll have hours of fun catching snowflakes, gobbling up tacos, and dodging donuts in space--while learning how to code along the way!
Covers Scratch 3
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Educational
- Homeschool >> Electives >> Computer Skills
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Educational
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books
- Last Chance Bargains >> Homeschool >> Electives >> Computer Skills
- Last Chance Bargains >> Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Educational
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.