Add To Cart
|Title: GRE Prep 2022: 2 Practice Tests + Proven Strategies + Online|
By: Kaplan Test Prep
Number of Pages: 708
Vendor: Kaplan Publishing
Publication Date: 2021
|Dimensions: 10.875 X 8.375 X 1.34 (inches)|
Weight: 2 pounds
Series: Kaplan Test Prep
Stock No: WW277165
Were so certain that GRE Prep 2022 offers all the knowledge you need to excel at the GRE that we guarantee it: After studying with the online resources and book, you'll score higher on the GREor you'll get your money back.
The Best Practice
- One full-length online practice test helps you practice in the same computer-based format you'll see on test day.
- One full-length practice test is included in the book for when online is not an option.
- Two mini tests, one math and one verbal, online to help you get off to a fast start
- More than 500 practice questions with detailed explanations.
- NEW: Video explanations of selected questions.
- Chapters on each GRE question type and math skill, with practice sets for each.
- Questions have been reviewed, revised, and updated by Kaplan's expert faculty.
- We know the test: Our learning engineers have put tens of thousands of hours into studying the GRE, and we use real data to design the most effective strategies and study plans.
- Kaplan's books and practice questions are written by veteran teachers who know studentsevery explanation is written to help you learn.
- We invented test prepKaplan (kaptest.com) has been helping students for over 80 years.
Want more practice tests and a customizable Qbank? Try GRE Prep Plus 2022.
After helping millions of students, we know what works. Our guides deliver knowledge with clarity and simplicity while focusing on the specialized strategies that keep test-takers ahead of the clock and at the top of their game.
We offer preparation for more than 90 standardized tests including entrance exams for secondary school, college, and graduate school, as well as professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians, and nurses.
With a full array of self-paced and live online courses, as well as print books and mobile apps, you can use Kaplan to study on your own schedule and at your own speed. Kaplan's private tutors and admissions consultants supplement those offerings with one-on-one support.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.