Add To Cart
2021-2022 KJV Standard Lesson Commentary, Softcover
Add To Cart
Add To Cart
As the world's most popular annual Bible commentary for more than two decades, Standard LessonCommentary (SLC) provides 52 weeks of study in a single volume and combines thorough Bible study with relevant examples and questions. Available in the King James Version and New International Version. Bible translations, the SLC is based on the popular Uniform Series.
Key features include: Verse-by-verse explanation of the Bible text, detailed lesson context, pronunciation guide for difficult words, printed Scripture, discussion starters, and a review quiz for each quarter.
The four main themes of the 2021-2022 study are:
The softcover edition is 8.4" x 6.5".
|Title: 2021-2022 KJV Standard Lesson Commentary, Softcover|
Number of Pages: 456
Vendor: David C Cook
Publication Date: 2021
Dimensions: 8.4 X 6.5 (inches)
|Weight: 1 pound 1 ounce|
Series: Standard Lesson Commentary
Stock No: WW782024
Key features include:
- Verse-by-verse explanation of the Bible text
- Detailed lesson context
- Pronunciation guide for difficult words
- Printed Scripture
- Discussion starters
- A review quiz for each quarter
Available in the King James Version (KJV) and New International Version® (NIV) Bible translations, the SLC is based on the popular Uniform Series. This series, developed by scholars from numerous church fellowships, outlines an in-depth study of the Bible over a six-year period.
The four main themes of the 20212022 study are:
- Celebrating GodExodus, 2 Samuel, Psalms, Mark, Acts, Revelation
- Justice, Law, HistoryPentateuch, 2 Samuel, Ezra, Job, Isaiah, Nahum
- God Frees and RedeemsDeuteronomy, Ezra, Matthew, John, Romans, Galatians
- Partners in a New CreationIsaiah, John, Revelation
The Deluxe Edition features online and download access for the Standard Lesson eCommentary through FaithLifes Logos Bible Software. This includes the full text of the Standard Lesson Commentary (both KJV and NIV® editions) as well as:
- PowerPoint® presentations
- Full text of the KJV Bible
- Full-color visual resources
- Student activity reproducible pages
- Quarterly quiz
- More than a dozen additional helps resources
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.