Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Ideal for personal or home use, the 2020 Too Blessed to be Stressed 15-month engagement planner, features memorable quotes from Debora M. Coty's heartwarming devotional, Too Blessed to be Stressed, as well as specially selected Scripture quotations.
Other features include:
- Weekly, monthly, and year-at-a-glance calendars
- 17 months of inspiring readings from inspirational humorist Debora M. Coty
- Pages for monthly goal-setting
- 17 months of planning – August 2019 – January 2021
- Address book for frequent contacts
- Color coordinating pages
- Elastic belly band to all your notes contained
- Scripture from various translations
- 4.375” x 7.25”
|Title: 2020 Planner Too Blessed to be Stressed|
By: Debora Coty
Number of Pages: 240
Vendor: Barbour Publishing
Publication Date: 2019
|Dimensions: 7.25 X 4.38 (inches)|
Weight: 9 ounces
Stock No: WW520377
Get organizedand transform your heartevery day of the year with this brand-new Too Blessed to Be Stressed 17-month planner, featuring a refreshing blend of inspiring monthly readings laced with encouragement and gift-wrapped in humor. Featuring monthly and weekly calendars, a year-at-a-glance section, pages for frequent contacts, and more, this planner offers an important reminder: Gods grace is enough for the ups, downs, and all the in-betweens of life.
- 17-Month Planner Spans August 2019 through December 2020!
- Monthly & Weekly Calendars & Goal-Setting Sections
- Delightful, Two-Color Interior Design
- Monthly, Inspiring Devotional Readings from Bestselling Author Debora M. Coty
- Encouraging Thoughts & Scripture Selections on Every Spread
- Generous Space for Recording Appointments and Events
- Sturdy Hardback Cover Plus Elastic Closure
Debora M. Coty is a popular speaker, columnist, lifelong Bible student, and award-winning author of numerous books, including the bestselling Too Blessed to be Stressedseries. Shes also a piano teacher, retired occupational therapist, and tennis addict. Deb lives, loves, and laughs in central Florida with her husband of forty years, just down the road from her two grown children and four audacious grands. Visit with Deb online at www.DeboraCoty.com.