Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ACT Prep 2018from Kaplan will help you prepare with a customized study schedule based on the results of your diagnostic test results. The ACT Prep 2018 contains one full-length practice test in the book, and two full-length online practice tests with detailed answer explanations.. 600 pages, softcover.
Number of Pages: 600
Vendor: Kaplan Publishing
Publication Date: 2017
|Dimensions: 10.88 X 8.38 X 1.22 (inches)|
Series: Kaplan Test Prep
Kaplan is so certain that ACT Prep 2018 offers the guidance you need that we guarantee it: After studying with our online resources and book, you'll score higher on the ACTor you'll get your money back.
- Two full-length online practice tests with detailed answer explanations
- One full-length practice test in the book to help you practice your pacing
- Scoring and analysis for one official ACT test
- A customized study schedule based on the results of your individual diagnostic test results for prep that's geared specifically for you.
- Content has been reviewed, revised and updated for 2017-2018 by Kaplan's all-star faculty.
- Perfect Score Tips: advice and strategies from students who got a perfect score and top ACT instructors.
- We know the test: Our Learning Engineers have put tens of thousands of hours into studying the ACT using real data to design the most effective strategies and study plans.
- Kaplan's expert psychometricians make sure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- We invented test prepKaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years, and more than 95% of our students get into their top-choice schools. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
After helping millions of students, we know what works. Our guides deliver knowledge with clarity and simplicity while focusing on the specialized strategies that keep test-takers ahead of the clock and at the top of their game.
We offer preparation for more than 90 standardized tests including entrance exams for secondary school, college, and graduate school, as well as professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians, and nurses.
With a full array of self-paced and live online courses, as well as print books and mobile apps, you can use Kaplan to study on your own schedule and at your own speed. Kaplans private tutors and admissions consultants supplement those offerings with one-on-one support.