Add To Cart
20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
Add To Cart
This product is not available for expedited shipping.
* This product is available for shipment only to the USA.
This abridged version of Jules Verne's classic 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea is the perfect introduction for budding explorers, sailors, and time-travelers. Professor Aronnax sets out to investigate a sea monster but finds something even more extraordinary: Captain Nemo and his futuristic submarine. 152 pages, hardcover. Ages 7-9.
|Title: 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea|
By: Jules Verne
Number of Pages: 160
Dimensions: 7.50 X 5.38 (inches)
|Weight: 11 ounces|
Series: Classic Starts
Stock No: WW725333
Journey to the Center of the Earth: Dover Thrift EditionsJules VerneDover Publications / 2005 / Mass Paperback$3.99 Retail:
$5.00Save 20% ($1.01)
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Beginning Readers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Classics >> Beginning Readers
- Homeschool >> Supplemental >> Books & Classic Literature >> Classics
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Beginning Readers
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Classics >> Beginning Readers