Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Part of the Genesis to Revelation Series from Abingdon Press, this 13-session study of the books of 1 & 2 Samuel explores the topics of God's holy purpose, the nature of sin, God's awesome power, the gift of God's Spirit, obedience to God, the nature of revelation, confidence in God, and politics and faith. Large Print Edition.
The series is a comprehensive, verse-by-verse, book-by-book study of the Bible based on the NIV. The Participant Book helps readers strengthen their understand and appreciation of the Bible by engaging them with Scripture on three levels. Participant book also available in regular print (SKU: 855510).
- What does the Bible say?
- What does the passage mean?
- How does the Scripture relate to my life?
Leader Guide is sold separately (SKU: 855542)
|Title: 1&2 Samuel, Participant Book, Large Print (Genesis to Revelation Series)|
By: Frank Johnson
Number of Pages: 120
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2019
|Weight: 11 ounces|
Series: Genesis to Revelation
Stock No: WW855528
Study the books of First and Second Samuel, beginning with Samuel and ending with David's death. Some of the major ideas explored are: God's holy purpose, the nature of sin, God's awesome power, the gift of God's Spirit, obedience to God, the nature of revelation, confidence in God, and politics and faith.
More than 3.5 million copies of the series have been sold.
This revision of the Abingdon classic Genesis to Revelation Series is a comprehensive, verse-by-verse, book-by-book study of the Bible based on the NIV. These studies help readers strengthen their understanding and appreciation of the Bible by enabling them to engage the Scripture on three levels:
- What does the Bible say? Questions to consider while reading the passage for each session.
- What does the passage mean? Unpacks key verses in the selected passage.
- How does the Scripture relate to my life? Provides three major ideas that have meaning for our lives today.
The meaning of the selected passages are made clear by considering such aspects as ancient customs, locations of places, and the meanings of words. The simple format makes the study easy to use.Updates will include:
- New cover designs.
- New interior designs.
- Leader Guide per matching Participant Book (rather than multiple volumes in one book).
- Updated to 2011 revision of the New International Version Translation (NIV).
- Updated references to New Interpreters Dictionary of the Bible.
- Include biblical chapters on the contents page beside session lesson titles for at-a-glance overview of biblical structure.
The simple format makes the study easy to use. Each volume is 13 sessions and has a separate leader guide.