Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
The early church had learned how to deal with persecution from outside the community, but needed help defending themselves against those who would destroy their community from the inside. Differences within the community were not uncommon, but the church was facing those who purposely distorted the gospel for their own gain. Peter and Jude denounce these false teachers, encouraging their readers to stand firm in the faith, holding to the promise that Jesus would someday return.
- Format: Workbook
- Number of Lessons: 9
- Number of Pages: 128
|Title: 2 Peter & Jude - eBook|
By: The Navigators
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Publication Date: 2018
Series: LifeChange Bible Studies
Stock No: WW96665EB
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.