Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Paul's second letter to the Corinthians explores the meaning of the cross in terms of personal suffering--his own, and that of all the Messiah's people. If in Galatians he is angry, if in Philippians he is joyful, in this letter his deep sorrow and the raw wounds of his own recent suffering are very apparent. Yet he is determined to view all of his suffering and all of the troubles of the world through the lens of the gospel. These studies by N.T. Wright on this powerful epistle point us toward the strange comfort to be found in the suffering, death and resurrection-life of Jesus, the Lord of the world.
About the N.T. Wright for Everyone Bible Study Guides Series
The guides in this series are designed to help you understand Scripture in fresh ways under the guidance of one of the world's leading New Testament scholars. Thoughtful questions, prayer suggestions, and useful background and cultural information all guide or a group more deeply into God's word. They can be used on their own or alongside Wright's New Testament for Everyone commentaries. Discover how you can participate more fully in God's Kingdom.
- Informed by several significant books from Wright, including the popular New Testament for Everyone commentary series
- Uses the popular inductive Bible study method with notes and comments from a world-renowned New Testament scholar
- Designed specifically for laypeople and contemporary application of Scripture
|Title: 2 Corinthians - eBook|
By: N.T. Wright, Patty Pell
Format: DRM Free ePub
Vendor: IVP Connect
|Publication Date: 2011|
Series: NT Wright for Everyone Bible Study Guides
Stock No: WW100638EB
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.