2 Corinthians (Teach the Text Commentary Series) - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Baker Books
Publication Date: 2017
Series: Teach the Text Commentary
The Teach the Text Commentary Series utilizes the best of biblical scholarship to provide the information a pastor needs to communicate the text effectively. The carefully selected preaching units and focused commentary allow pastors to quickly grasp the big idea and key themes of each passage of Scripture. Each unit of the commentary includes the big idea and key themes of the passage and sections dedicated to understanding, teaching, and illustrating the text.
Moyer V. Hubbard (DPhil, University of Oxford) is associate professor of New Testament language and literature at Talbot School of Theology, Biola University, in La Mirada, California. He is the author of New Creation in Paul's Letters and Thought, Christianity in the Greco-Roman World, and another commentary on 2 Corinthians.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> 2 Corinthians
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching >> Sermon Preparation >> Preaching from the NT
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> 2 Corinthians
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> 2 Corinthians
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching