Add To Cart
|Title: #2: All About Ellie|
By: Callie Barkley
Number of Pages: 128
Vendor: Little Simon
Publication Date: 2012
|Dimensions: 7.31 X 5.50 (inches)|
Weight: 2 pounds
Stock No: WW457898
The Critter Club is up and running, and so are the girls—especially Ellie! She’s wanted to perform her entire life, so when she lands the lead role in Santa Vista Elementary School’s Spring Spectacular, it’s her big chance to show her stuff! But as Ellie’s big performance draws near, will she let the play and her determination to succeed get in the way of being a good friend? What about caring for the baby rabbits that were just brought to The Critter Club? Some very helpful advice from an unexpected source reminds Ellie that being a good friend is just as important as doing what you love.
With easy-to-read language and illustrations on almost every page, The Critter Club chapter books are perfect for beginning readers.
Marsha Riti illustrated the picture book The Picky Little Witch by Elizabeth Brokamp and The Critter Club series by Callie Barkley. She lives in Austin, Texas, where she likes to take long walks, stopping frequently to pet neighborhood kitties.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Friendship/Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Animals
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Friendship/Relationships
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Friendship/Relationships
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Animals
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Friendship/Relationships
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.