Add To Cart
Add To Cart
The Shell 180 Days of Problem Solving workbook series features five-day sequences that each focus on one skill. Each weekly process includes five worksheets:
- Think About it! (Problem-solving process)
- Solve it! (Students solve one or two routine problems)
- Visualize It! (A visual representation such as a table or diagrams is shown as a strategy for solving a problem)
- Solve it two ways! (Students solve the same problem in two ways by applying the strategies they've learned)
- Challenge Yourself! (Features a multi-step, non-routine problem)
Each daily task is given on a full-size practice page; exercises are perfect for warm-ups, "problem of the day" type activities, or as homework. This Grade k workbook covers math skills such as: number sense, addition and subtraction, algebraic thinking, measurement, data analysis, and more.
208 classroom-reproducible pages, softcover. Answer key included. Grade K.
|Title: 180 Days of Problem Solving for Kindergarten (Level K)|
Number of Pages: 208
Vendor: Shell Education
Publication Date: 2016
Dimensions: 11 X 8.5 (inches)
|Weight: 1 pound 2 ounces|
Series: 180 Days
Stock No: WW816124
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.