Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: 17 Christmases - eBook|
By: Dandi Daley Mackall
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Publication Date: 2010
Stock No: WW29432EB
I thank God for Jesus and family galore, For seventeen Christmasesnever a chore. Christmas is full of adventure when the family decides to go on a holiday road trip. They start in California and travel to North Carolina and then to Colorado. And thats only the beginning! New sights and ways to celebrate the birth of Jesus abound. All this plus the special visits with family and friends turn the holidays into seventeen wonderful Christmases.
Dandi Daley Mackall loves God, children, words, and animals. Her nearly 500 books for children and grown-ups have sold more than four million copies worldwide. She won the ECPA Christian Book Award for Best Childrens Book 2015 and multiple Moms Choice Awards, as well as ALA Best Book, NY Public Library Top Pick, Childrens Book Council Award of Excellence, and the Helen Keating Ott Award for Contributions to Childrens Literature. Her novel My Boyfriends Dogs is now a Hallmark Movie. Dandi writes from rural Ohio, where she lives with her family, including horses, dogs, cats, and an occasional squirrel, deer, or raccoon.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Seasonal
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Seasonal >> Picture Books
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children's Books >> Picture Books
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children's Books >> Seasonal
- Download >> eBooks >> Children's Books >> Seasonal
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Seasonal
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Seasonal >> Picture Books
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.