3:16: The Numbers of Hope - eBook
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: 3:16: The Numbers of Hope - eBook|
By: Max Lucado
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
|Publication Date: 2009|
Stock No: WW17349EB
Is your soul weary? Are you worn out by the demands of life, disappointing setbacks, or downcast days? If so, stand under the waterfall of Gods unfailing love and soak in the promise that God will never let you go.
"For God so loved the world…" This verse stops us in our tracks: "Wait, this world? With heartbreakers, hope-snatchers, and dream-dousers?" Yes. And God loves this world so much that he gave us the precious gift of himself. New York Times bestselling author and pastor Max Lucado invites us to dive deep into the heart-stilling, mind-bending, deal-making claim of John 3:16.
In this book, Max will help you:
- Rest in the fact that there is nothing you can do to earn salvation.
- Understand more fully the living hope you have through Jesus resurrection.
- Stand in awe of how deep, wide, long, and high Gods love is for you.
Dont wait another minute to get to know the God who invented time. Dont live another second without growing close to the God who is life itself. Today, step confidently into the greatest news youll ever receive.
Since entering the ministry in 1978, Max Lucado has served churches in Miami, Florida; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; and San Antonio, Texas. He currently serves as Teaching Minister of Oak Hills Church in San Antonio. He is Americas bestselling inspirational author with more than 140 million products in print.
Visit his website at MaxLucado.com
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Scripture
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.