Finding a job today can be tough. Keeping
a job can be even tougher - especially if you don't know what is expected of you besides your assigned work tasks. Use this activity text to develop the habits, behaviors, and attitudes you need in order to keep your job.
This book gives you 150 "tips" that show you
- how to handle the first day on the job
- how to dress right for the job
- how to get along with your boss
- how to get along with your co-workers
- how to deal with customers
- how to do your best work
- how to improve your speaking and listening skills
- how to handle serious problems at work
- how to get raises and promotions - and much more
Throughout the book, you'll have chances to practice what you've learned and to check on how you're doing. Then, when you do land that job, you'll know how to keep
it! 95 pages. Grades 9-12.