- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2002
Dads have a special way of relating to children. They tend to rough-house and tease children more than moms do. It is usually a father who teaches a child how to shoot a free throw, catch a frog, or fix a broken bicycle chain. Knowing how to do these things raises a child's self-esteem, increases self-confidence, and fosters self-reliance because they expand a child's ability to cope with and understand the world.
Each of the 101 secrets in this wonderful gift book is explained in short descriptions accompanied by a drawing and a fact or tip. Many of these skills involve a simple secret to do them successfully. Knowing these secrets will enable any dad to look like a hero to his children.
Included are instructions for...
- How to fly a kite
- How to find the north star
- How to skip a rock
- How to make a paper airplane
- How to tie a necktie
- How to change a spark plug
- How to carve a whistle
- How to bait a hook
- How to pitch a tent
- How to identify five icky things under a rock
- Which properties to buy in Monopoly
- How to tell how tall a tree is
- How to whistle with a blade of grass
- How to photograph lightning
"The perfect gift for any father, grandfather, or mother who wants to teach children skills that will increase self confidence, raise self-esteem, and foster self-reliance." - Nashville Lifestyles
Find Related Products▼▲
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Activities & Traditions >> Family Time
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Family >> Activities & Traditions >> Family Time
- Family >> Parenting >> Fatherhood
- eBooks >> Family >> Activities & Traditions >> Family Time
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Fatherhood