Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: 101 Secrets a Good Dad Knows - eBook|
By: Walter Browder, Sue Ellin Browder
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
|Publication Date: 2002|
Stock No: WW4491EB
Dads have a special way of relating to children. They tend to rough-house and tease children more than moms do. It is usually a father who teaches a child how to shoot a free throw, catch a frog, or fix a broken bicycle chain. Knowing how to do these things raises a child's self-esteem, increases self-confidence, and fosters self-reliance because they expand a child's ability to cope with and understand the world.
Each of the 101 secrets in this wonderful gift book is explained in short descriptions accompanied by a drawing and a fact or tip. Many of these skills involve a simple secret to do them successfully. Knowing these secrets will enable any dad to look like a hero to his children.
Included are instructions for...
- How to fly a kite
- How to find the north star
- How to skip a rock
- How to make a paper airplane
- How to tie a necktie
- How to change a spark plug
- How to carve a whistle
- How to bait a hook
- How to pitch a tent
- How to identify five icky things under a rock
- Which properties to buy in Monopoly
- How to tell how tall a tree is
- How to whistle with a blade of grass
- How to photograph lightning
"The perfect gift for any father, grandfather, or mother who wants to teach children skills that will increase self confidence, raise self-esteem, and foster self-reliance." - Nashville Lifestyles
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Activities & Traditions >> Family Time
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Fatherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Activities & Traditions >> Family Time
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Fatherhood
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Activities & Traditions >> Family Time
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.