This product is not available for expedited shipping.
* This product is available for shipment only to the USA.
If you're studying for the GRE Exam, you're going to want the guide to getting the best score you can. The Princeton Review's "1,007 GRE Practice Questions 4th Edition" includes proven techniques from the test-prep experts with 2 GRE practice tests and 1 diagnostic exam in the book and 1 computer-based test online with detailed answer explanations available, detailed coverage of the new short-answer questions and sourced-based multiple source-based multiple-choice questions, pacing tips, test-taking helps, and end-of chapter drills for targeted review. 704 pages, softcover. Fourth Edition.
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get extra preparation for an excellent GRE score with over a thousand practice questions and answers.
Practice makes perfectand The Princeton Reviews 1,007 GRE Practice Questions gives you everything you need to hone your skills and perfect your score. Inside, youll find tips & strategies for tackling the GRE, tons of material to show you what to expect on the exam, and all the practice you need to get the score you want.
Inside The Book: All the Practice and Strategies You Need
• 2 comprehensive practice exams: 1 diagnostic in the book, 1 computer-based test online
• 71 additional verbal, math, and essay drills, including practice questions for the new GRE question types
• Math drills broken down by geometric shape: circles, triangles, 3-D figures, etc.
• Verbal drills covering the tough Text Completion and Sentence Equivalence
• Techniques and approaches for every question type
• Bonus vocabulary content from Word Smart for the GRE
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.