Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: 1001 Ideas to Create Retail Excitement: (Revised & Updated) - eBook|
By: Edgar A. Falk
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Prentice Hall Press
|Publication Date: 2003|
Stock No: WW51969EB
In our ever-changing economy, Falk's strategies are an absolute necessity for survival and success. Here, he offers a veritable encyclopedia of practical suggestions that show small- to medium-sized retailers how to attract new customers, then goes on to offer solid, time-tested advice on how to keep them coming back, over and over again. From proven-successful ideas for eye-catching window displays, in-store promotions, and special events to tested strategies for market research and publicity, this guide provides everything the small business owner needs to become more aggressive and effective in pulling in customers and fending off competition.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Business & Faith
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Self-Employment
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Business & Faith
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Self-Employment
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.