Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Add To Cart
A tremendous resource for singles of all ages which can serve as a basis for group discussions for teen and singles' ministries. Some couples use it as discussion topics to work through together. This wonderful pamphlet measures 8.5" x 5.5" and unfolds to 33".
Rose Publishing Product Code: 443X
|Title: 100 Things to Know When Dating|
Vendor: Rose Publishing
Publication Date: 2003
Dimensions: 8.5 X 5.5 (inches)
|Weight: 1 ounce|
Series: Rose Quick-Reference Pamphlet
Stock No: WW947407
How Can I Be Sure: Questions to Ask Before You Get MarriedBob PhillipsHarvest House Publishers / 1999 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
$12.99Save 23% ($3.00)
100 Things to Know When Dating, Pamphlet - 5 PackRose Publishing / Other$12.50 Retail:
$19.95Save 37% ($7.45)
The Bare Facts: 39 Questions Your Parents Hope You Never Ask About SexJosh McDowellMoody Publishers / 2011 / Trade Paperback$8.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 6 Reviews
$10.99Save 23% ($2.50)
100 Things to Know When Dating gives a list of 100 questions Christians should ask when considering a romantic relationship or looking for Christian dating advice. When getting close to another person—whether you just met online, are good friends, or exploring something more—it's important to get to know that person.
This full-color, bestselling, 12-panel pamphlet gets to the heart of what really matters by presenting 100 Things to Know When Dating. Important topics to consider and discuss include character, responsibility, Christian faith, honesty, motivation, habits, addictions, and danger areas, among others. 100 Things to Know When Dating includes: preliminary counsel from Scripture, biblical advice on breaking up, encouragement after a break-up, and helpful Relationship Risk Quiz.
Size: 8.5"x 5.5" unfolds to 33" long. Fits inside most Bible covers.
Christian Premarital Advice and First Date Questions
How can two people approach dating carefully and with respect for each other? By answering 100 questions outlined in this compelling pamphlet. The pamphlet is excellent tool for singles of all ages and provides information on several different levels, including:
- Basics—For example, Does this person still live at home? Why?
- Faith and character— For example, Does this person do kind and loving things for others without being asked?
- Lifestyle—Does this person have odd opinions, poor manners, or trouble keeping friends?
- Personality traits—Do you find yourself apologizing for his/her behavior?
- Deeper issues—Does he/she hold you down and tickle you when it is no longer fun?
Christian Dating: Avoiding the Big Mistakes
Dating is fun and exciting, but may have moments that are difficult and awkward. This informative pamphlet can help avoid the pain of incompatibility by offering preliminary questions and ideas to consider. One hundred questions form the bulk of the pamphlet, covering basic information; basics about faith and character; basics about lifestyle; personality traits; and deeper issues. Here is a sampling:
- Does this person seem to have a vital relationship with God or does he or she just say religious things? (1 John 2:3-6)
- Does he or she joke or brag about doing wrong things? (Proverbs 10:23)
- Does this person flirt with others or treat you with respect? (1 Corinthians 13)
- Is he or she irritable, unforgiving, stubborn or looking for an opportunity to take revenge? (Matthew 5:38-39)
- Does he or she talk about past relationships often?
- And much more!
How to Break Up with Someone in a Respectful Way
In today's online dating climate, it's easy to discard people like an old pair of socks, but that's not how Christians ought to treat one another. It's important to allow people to save face, and be able to move on in life without the indignity of a destructive rejection.
- “Breaking Up is Hard to Do” gives wisdom and advice from the Word.
- “Filling the Void After a Recent Breakup” presents Bible verses with blanks that can be filled in, giving the reader a time of reflection in Scripture search.
This is a tremendous resource for singles of all ages, and can serve as a basis for Bible studies, Sunday school classes, and Bible class discussions. Some couples use it as discussion topics to work through together. Other people think through the issues personally as a reality check. It's up to you.